About the job
This is a fantastic opportunity to join The Mad Hueys team, one of Australia’s leading street, surf, fishing & lifestyle brands.
As our Ecommerce & Digital Platform Coordinator, you will be responsible for being the digital connection between The Mad Hueys brand via D2C & B2B customers. You will utilise your skills to strategise, create & execute content, to increase brand equity across our online & wholesale channels.
The position is based in our Head Office currently located at Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast in Queensland. We value productive work and this position offers a competitive package including a full-time salary and monthly clothing allowance.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the design and marketing team in the implementation of marketing strategies to drive sales, engagement and conversions.
- Strategically plan and drive monthly Ecommerce themes structured against the sales & marketing calendar.
- Publish, maintain and update seasonal / monthly products, imagery, price and descriptions.
- Site merchanting, product offers and promotional activity to increase sales value.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure maximum sales opportunities.
- Creatively design engaging EDM content to drive sales conversions through D2C & B2B platforms.
You will have previous experience and a proven ability in the following areas:
- Digital marketing in Ecommerce website is essential, specifically Shopify.
- Graphic Design – Proficient using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Competent in B2B site operations maintenance – Brandscope or similar.
- Klaviyo marketing and direct consumer retargeting strategies.
- Ability to draw insights, make recommendations and implement changes to maximise sales, conversions rates and average order value.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and data entry.
- Experience in inventory forecasting and replenishment.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to write descriptive, engaging and informative copy about the products to entice customers to purchase.
Submit your resume with a one-page cover letter to show us why you would like to join our team and the value you can offer the business. You may forward this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity to commence immediately so applications will close on Tuesday 16 February 2021. Let em know you found it here…