- Newly created role and division!
- Support and drive our understanding of our customer base
- Build a data and insight driven culture
Rip Curl is a brand for, and about, the crew on The Search. The products we make, the events we run, the riders we support, and the values we strive to uphold… this is all part of the Search that Rip Curl is on.Rip Curl, the Ultimate Surfing Company.About the role…
We are on the search for a Data & Insights Manager. This newly created role will join our newly created CX & Membership crew, reporting into our GM: CX & Membership. The role will be instrumental in deepening our understanding of our consumer base and strengthening this by informing the creation and delivery of the Rip Curl consumer experience. This “hands on” role’s key responsibilities include;
- Creating and executing a long-range data and insights roadmap that is designed to address future business needs
- Building a data and insight driven culture at Rip Curl by utilising data to drive, refine and/or support consumer facing initiatives
- Framing complex data analysis in the context of business drivers and deliver conclusions that are formed with corroborating data; communicating this to the business/key stakeholders in a manner they understand
- Proactively proposing improvements, new concepts and process changes to optimise current data, analytics and insight environments
- Supporting the development of Rip Curl’s marketing automation strategy
- Partnering with relevant business functions in the development, implementation and ongoing performance reporting of Rip Curl’s Membership program
- Aid the understanding of consumer segmentation
- Working closely with senior leaders to understand their data and insight requirements
You will have qualifications of a master’s or Ph.D. Degree in Analytics or statistics closely related field with extensive knowledge in the application of statistics using analytical software. You will have demonstrated experience in significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles, exercising independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. You will be able to turn analytics into action, demonstrating follow-up with stakeholders to determine what actions should be taken from analysis to developing a feedback loop to evaluate the course of action that was taken, to understand business impact. Your communication skills are imperative to influence execution using analytics; including the influence of product design and being able to communicate this effectively to the relevant Product teams. You will have deep understanding of database structures (i.e., tables, relationships); and expert level in how to query data from these sources.
How to apply…
Submit your CV here and join us on The Search.