- Are you looking to work that ultimate coast lifestyle?
- Are you passionate about learning and development of retail and head office?
- Work with a company that values your contribution
About Rip Curl…
Rip Curl is a brand for, and about, the crew on The Search. The products we make, the events we run, the riders we support, and the values we strive to uphold… this is all part of the Search that Rip Curl is on.
Rip Curl, the Ultimate Surfing Company.
About the role…
We have created a new position of Learning, Development & Communication Specialist as part of our Human Resources Team. Reporting to the Group GM of HR and located at our Torquay Head Office, this role will support our crew in their search for development and training.
Specifically the role will focus on;
- Supporting and exceeding the objectives of our Online Learning Platform including content, training and implementation across regions
- Supporting the execution of internal development programs including design and roll out of internal training, drawing from expertise internally to ensure quality content
- Compliance training including OHS, First Aid, Bullying and Harassment training and mandatory safety training for warehouse
- Identify opportunities to drive crew engagement through communication and development opportunities
- Identify appropriate communication platform for company intranet and ensure all company policies and SOP’s are up to date and accessible
You will be degree qualified in a relevant discipline with your Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (or equivalent). You will have experience in L & D, being able to highlight quantifiable success in the learning programs you have been involved in implementing. You demonstrate your ability to develop learning to suit an organisations needs rather than a cookie cutter approach. You will have had worked within retail and head office and understand the learning needs of each environment. Most importantly, you will understand and be able to connect to the board sport industry and surf lifestyle.