From humble beginnings in 1988, starting as a wholesale distributor based in New Zealand, Accent Group has had an incredible journey of growth throughout the decades. We now proudly have over 500 stores, 15 brands + 20 online platforms including; Platypus, Skechers, Hype DC, Vans, Dr. Martens, Subtype, The Athletes Foot, CAT, Merrell, The Trybe, Pivot, Timberland, Stylerunner, Palladium, Stance, and Saucony. Housing an extensive collection of iconic global brands, we pride ourselves on stocking the latest and greatest footwear and apparel. Our ranges are carefully selected so you can find a treasured iconic style or a newly engineered silhouette. At Accent Group, we value your ability to express your own personal style. Our Sneakers. Your story!
- Generous employee discounts across all our 20+ brands plus discounts on health insurance
- Be part of a supportive team and a growing business with endless opportunities to make an impact!
- Bring your creative experience and lead the team based in Sydney in this hands on and dynamic role!
About your Next Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Lead to join The Athlete’s Foot (TAF) Marketing team! We are looking for a creative and forward-thinking individual who will be responsible for running and owning the TAF design function for the business across AU and NZ.
You be responsible for managing the development, direction, and execution of all elements across all the TAF design outputs (including Brand, Campaigns, Retail, Digital & Local Area Marketing). You will be working cross functionally across the business – including TAF Brand, TAF corporate stores and TAF franchise stores.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager for the Athlete’s Foot this role will see you:
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager and GM Marketing to maintain and develop brand guidelines.
- Provide creative guidance and direction for all content produced (i.e. reference and direction for look & feel, tone, colour, lighting, typography, image style, etc.) across a range of mediums including video, digital and print
- Ensure compliance and quality control of creative material to all Brand elements including corporate and visual identity and brand value proposition
- Oversee the execution of all creative development processes/projects including digital, design, photography, filming and editing
- Be aware and up to date with current + future trends and changes in the market to ensure TAF remains the leader in the industry
- Work with Marketing Teams to deliver all aspects of major creative campaigns including conceptualisation, execution and roll out of assets within deadlines
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager and e-commerce Manager to deliver all content requirements for website, landing pages, eDMs and performance marketing
- Own and develop all internal VM in line with Marketing team directive to ensure consistent messaging across all stores
- Ensuring that all assets produced align with TAF’s tone of voice, messaging, and overall directions
- Support LAM requests for the franchise network including centre marketing assets, digital request, hoarding and adhoc requests
To be successful you will have:
- 5+ years’ relevant proven experience in art, creative and design direction
- Exposure to agency or multiple brand work environments
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design, digital design, multimedia or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, photography
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Affiliation with Accent Group Core values and “Make It Happen” attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and make an impact, APPLY NOW!