Brandscope is the leading Australian digital B2B platform in the Action Sport, Lifestyle Fashion, Outdoor Leisure, Travel and Sports channels representing over 30,000 retailers and 300+ brands across 40 countries. We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to drive Brandscope customer acquisition and revenue growth in these channels with a focus on Australia and New Zealand. You will work as part of the broader management team to develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive growth and development strategy targeted at these channels.
Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned on an ad-hoc basis.
- Design, implement and maintain a strategic sales and marketing plan that expands the customer base and ensures a growing presence in the defined marketplace.
- Sourcing and contracting new distributors and brands to develop Brandscope’s business through all selected channels.
- Develop and maintain key distributor and brand relationships to ensure effective communication about the Brandscope system and business methodology.
- Maintaining and servicing all existing accounts within the defined territory for all sales and marketing orientated requirements.
- Expose Brandscope to the best and most influential Suppliers.
- Coordinate with the sales team to maximize global brand opportunities.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Ensuring all Supplier Sales Users (internal and external) are educated about the technical features and best practices of the Brandscope platform.
- Acting as the link between Brandscope and Supplier partners.
- Define, manage and attend relevant industry tradeshows to drive opportunity as required.
- Work closely with the Australian Customer Service team to ensure all Supplier accounts are serviced to Brandscope standards.
- Work closely with the Brandscope onboarding department to facilitate a seamless transition onto the platform.
- Work closely with Brandscope IT department in communicating any issues and functional requirements to ensure system relevance.
- Establish a sales and marketing strategy for the selected markets.
- Define and achieve growth targets.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of quality prospective distributors and brands.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all current and future Brandscope partners.
Knowledge, skills, experience and mandatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university preferred.
- Ten or more years of experience in the wholesale channel – Supplier, Agent or Retail.
- Three or more years in selling or working intimately in the technology channel – B2B, B2C or CRM.
- Superior sales skills.
- Flexibility to travel – this is a full-time role.
Demonstration of the following personal characteristics/behaviours
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Results Orientated
- Problem solver and calm under pressure. Capable of using logic and reasoning to solve problems.
- Outgoing and comfortable with people.
Advanced knowledge of social media applications and management of
Advanced knowledge of the below applications
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
All costs associated with performing your role will be reimbursed including
- Relevant Training
The location of this opportunity will be Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast but interstate and international travel will be expected.
Competitive compensation for the role.
Your first official review after the probationary period will be six months from the start of full-time employment. Thereafter, performance reviews will be conducted annually.
This position reports to the Managing Director.
Hours of work
The standard hours of Brandscope are Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm in the relevant time with a one (1) hour break. Flexibility to respond to calls and questions and liaise with the Brandscope team outside of these hours is critical.
Applications to Laura Donovan-Pratt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Applications close 1 January 2021