Do you have a passion for action sports, brand building and the knowledge of how to create compelling story telling for the modern world?
Established in Southern California in 1993, Dragon is a premium eyewear brand with a deep heritage in action sports. Dragon is youthful, free-thinking, and unconventional. We celebrate and take inspiration from all forms of individuality. Our purpose is to ensure a dynamic view of the world through technically innovative products built by a passion for style and performance.
Dragon has an opportunity for a passionate, proactive and driven marketer to join the team in our Torquay office.
This role is perfect for someone who is able to demonstrate the following:
- Either 2 years+ marketing experience or a degree in Marketing
- An outgoing, passionate and creative individual
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to work within budgets
- Awesome social skills, with the ability to work well in both a team/office environment and autonomously
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with social media, eDM’s and digital marketing strategies
- Sound understanding of e-commerce
- Strong prioritization skills, and ability to deliver initiatives on time
- Excel and Microsoft skills are a must (an understanding of Adobe Suite of products is a bonus)
- A willingness to travel
- Product background, experience is highly desirable
This holistic marketing role will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Development and implementation of marketing initiatives aligned with sales goals.
- Building and developing go-to-market plans for both surf, snow and fishing markets in Australia/NZ based on the global brand strategy
- Build integrated marketing communication strategies (encompassing all owned, paid and earned communication channels)
- Plan, develop and implement product launches and events across surf, snow and fishing categories
- Management of Dragon’s website in line with global brand direction with a view to deliver sales growth while maintaining a strong focus on CX, conversion, and ROAS
- Support in building and delivering retail sales training / targeted sales incentives both static and digital
- Coordinate day-to-day management of suppliers, agencies and third parties
- Assistance with the management of Dragon sponsored athletes (surf/snow)
- Liaising with US marketing team to manage local assets (athlete’s, photographers, creative team) and support in execution and build out of global sunwear campaigns
Dragon is able to offer an attractive remuneration package comprising of set base wage and additional bonuses to the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your Cover Letter and CV through to the below email address before Friday 16th July 2021
Dragon Alliance South Pacific – Human Resources Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org