ASB MAGAZINE: Former Boardriders Global Eyewear Manager Chris Branch recently returned from Boardriders HQ in Europe to take on the new challenge of managing licensed product for Quiksilver and Roxy via a new distribution arm, BravoSurf. For the first time, Boardriders wholesale partners can now access a range of Quiksilver and Roxy licensed surfboards, softboards, surf hardware and skateboards across Australia and New Zealand markets. According to Branchy, the new entity is a local Euroglass operation working with Stephen Bell and Leo Fiorivanti’s family.
Chris Branch has over 10 years’ experience working with Quiksilver and Roxy across a suite of products including wetsuits, watches, eyewear, and hardware. ‘Branchy’ will be landing stock into Boardriders local warehouse in time for Christmas 2021 deliveries and will manage all aspects of operations from sales, stock service and customer care. Branch says he will manage licensed products, but not custom or shaped boards.
BravoSurf are the exclusive distribution partners for Quiksilver and Roxy for the following categories.
- Skateboards: including longboards, cruisers, completes and surf skates
- Surfboards; including longboards, shortboards, mid-lengths, fish and grom boards.
- Softboards; including surf school/rental boards, longboards to grom boards
- Roxy Bodyboards (including leash)
- Surf Hardware; including covers, grips, leashes, fins, wax, and many other accessories
More information contact
Chris Branch – BRAVOsurf