This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with Photo Studio experience to join the surf industry leader! The Photo Studio Producer will lead a commercial studio designed for optimal flow and oversee continuous improvement of the studio to maximize capacity, increase operational efficiency and visibility, and ensure image standards are consistently met across the Boardriders brand portfolio.
As the Photo Studio Producer, you will be overseeing the day-to-day operation and coordination of the eCommerce Photo Studio including studio budgets, sample management, equipment and operations, retouching and adherence to global guidelines, production standards and process alignment. Your days will be varied and may range from coordinating studio bookings, logging images and products into our system with accuracy and working closely with the brand marketing, product and ecommerce teams to ensure all photography needs are met.
To be successful in this role you will be need to take complete ownership of the coordination of the Photo Studio whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail and consistency as you work across a broad range of projects and brands. You must also have the ability to work efficiently, accurately, and be self-motivated.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience as a Studio Coordinator in a similar role is essential
- Fast data entry speed with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team in a fast changing environment as well as working productively with limited supervision at times
- Ability to manage high volumes of products and samples
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and/or experience of various photography equipment and systems including Canon, Photoshop and Capture One is advantageous
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A desire to take on new tasks and projects
Benefits and discounts!
Join the Boardriders team and reap the rewards! We offer:
- Generous clothing discounts and allowances
- The support of a large, global business with a multitude of lifestyle brands
- A unique working environment with onsite café, 10 minutes from the surf breaks of Burleigh Point
- Career, Training & Development Opportunities – We offer and encourage succession planning throughout our business
Send us your application today! Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to each and every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!