Reporting to the ANZ Financial Controller, you will be directly responsible for accurate and timely reporting to the ANZ Sales team through the development of regular streamlined structured reporting mechanisms. The preparation and communication of these ongoing reports have a key focus on the Wholesale sales & margin, profitability & seasonal bookings performance. Through the identification of gaps and opportunities in Sales performance across the business, the Sales Analyst creates visibility for account performance to create positive business outcomes.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic business, and you will have the opportunity to be involved in various special projects including new system implementations.
This is a business like no other. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with likeminded people who are passionate about what they do. We work hard but also take time out as a team at our regular staff events, including the infamous annual staff surf day! As a department the hard work we put in is truly valued.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 year’s demonstrated experience in a similar Analyst position
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of reporting
- Excellent analytical and commercial acumen
- You have outstanding administrative and attention to detail
- Advanced user level in excel and Microsoft packages
- You demonstrate strong time management and prioritisation skills to ensure deadlines are met, while maintaining exceptional accuracy
- Experience working with major ERP systems, e.g. SAP
- Business partnering and experience interacting with key business partners
Benefits and Discounts
Join the Boardriders team and reap the rewards! We offer:
- Generous clothing discounts and allowances
- The support of a large, global business with a multitude of lifestyle brands
- A unique working environment with onsite café, 10 minutes from the surf breaks of Burleigh Point
- Career, Training & Development Opportunities – We offer and encourage succession planning throughout our business
Send us your application today to find out more!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate.