In this newly created role you will lead and manage multiple partner channels for our family of brands. You will seek and develop new business opportunities with external partners, and work with our partners on strategy and execution. You will work with our eCommerce team and external partners on achieving sales targets, supporting category & product needs and campaign planning & execution. You will develop the product search strategy and will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that service level agreements are met. This is a great role for someone with hands-on eCommerce marketplace experience who is driven by achieving and exceeding targets.
This is an area with a lot of potential for growth for the business. You’ll have the autonomy to seek opportunity with new and existing partners, ultimately evolve our marketplace strategy and lead the execution. Our eCommerce team is growing, providing you with ongoing career opportunities and unique exposure. This is a business like no other. We have a family of amazing brands and are proud to be the surf industry leader.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in working with marketplaces and drop shipping partners
- An understanding of eCommerce technology and how this impacts supply chain/merchandise strategies
- An aptitude for numbers with the ability to analyse data and make sound commercial decisions
- Exceptional communication skills, allowing you to influence at a senior level and build strong cross-functional working relationships
- Experience with cross border shipping and trade would be well considered
Apply today! HERE
Send us your application today to find out more!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!