- Do you have experience in processing orders and updating online data and systems?
- Love managing key accounts and building and maintaining customer relationships?
- Do you have a background in retail with a drive to transition into digital?
- This could be your next step in your online career!
Boardriders are currently seeking expressions of interest to join our eCommerce & Retail teams in 2019 at our Head Office in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast. These areas of interest include:
- Sales Coordinators
- Customer service – eCommerce customers
- Account Managers
- Sales Operations Coordinators
- Administration and Data Entry
If you have a strong interest in retail and are wanting to further your experience in the industry, this is a great opportunity for you! Positions are available for Permanent Full-Time roles.
As part of the global Boardriders business you’ll gain unique industry exposure, work with amazing brands and be part of a team of subject matter experts sharing their knowledge. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with likeminded people who are passionate about what they do. The hard work we put in is truly valued.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful you will have experience in a similar role including customer service, sales, administration, operations coordination, data entry or account management position within a fast paced, high-volume environment. You will also have:
- Previous experience within a similar eCommerce, Retail or Wholesale position is essential
- Experience in action sports or youth-orientated fashion businesses is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Driven by a challenge and making a large contribution to a successful business
- Pride yourself on your attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter, can work unsupervised with experience in a work environment requiring commitment to completion of tasks within limited timeframes
Benefits and Discounts
Join the Boardriders team and reap the rewards! We offer:
- Generous clothing discounts and allowances
- The support of a large, global business with a multitude of lifestyle brands
- A unique working environment with onsite café, 10 minutes from the surf breaks of Burleigh Point
- Career, Training & Development Opportunities – We offer and encourage succession planning throughout our business
APPLY TODAY HERE
Send us your application today!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!