Expressions of Interest – Merchandise Positions
Are you experienced in merchandising, allocating, retail buying or planning and looking for a new career opportunity in 2018? Express your interest today!
Are you ready for a new challenge in 2018? Here at the Billabong Group we always love to hear from talented individuals who are interested in joining the team! If you have experience in merchandising, allocating, retail buying or planning with experience in the apparel or fashion industry, express your interest today to be considered for future roles across the business!
Our Category Managers, Junior Buyers, Allocation Analysts, and Merchandise Planners form our retail merchandise teams, and within each of our brands we have Merchandise and Demand Planning roles. These are key roles in our business, so we are always on the looking for amazing talent to join our team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for professionals with a passion for the surf and skate industry! Does this sound like you?
- You have proven experience within a merchandising, allocating, or retail buying and planning role in the apparel industry
- You are driven by a challenge and making a large contribution to a successful business
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail and accuracy
- You have an analytical mind, with the ability to combine your data analysis skills with your knowledge of the industry to drive sales within the retail stores
BENEFITS AND REWARDS!
As part of the Billabong Group of brands you’ll be entitled to some great perks including:
- Generous clothing discounts, incredible employee events and opportunities
- Unique working environment – modern office with onsite café, skate ramp and free parking
- Career, Training & Development Opportunities – We offer and encourage succession planning throughout our business in order to reward the right people!
If you are passionate about our group of brands and the lifestyle we represent, APPLY NOW!
Please note: by submitting your expression of interest you are not applying for a specific vacancy. This means that we won’t be able to contact you straight away to give you feedback on your application. Thanks for bearing with us, we look forward to exploring your application further in the new year!