Who is Easey St. Group?
Two parts business, one part fun! Easey St. is Australia’s top sales agency representing leading global brands like Nike SB, Converse, Volcom, Havaianas, Stussy, MSFT and Hurley.
We’ve cut up a totally original, one-of-a-kind experience for the retail buyer that’s brought to life by a team culture all about good living and hustling to achieve epic results.
We’re all about team love and growth. Growth of our people and growth of our brands. Speaking of growth, we have BIG future plans. We’ve landed some pretty amazing accounts with some unreal projects on the horizon.
We’re still a small team, so getting in at this point means that every move you make will be pivotal to Easey’s success.
You’ll manage the Victorian accounts portfolio for some killer international brands by building and maintaining quality relationships, developing and executing on sales plans, all while delivering an unforgettable customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing and developing strong relationships with key accounts and brands
- Achieving (and exceeding) sales and growth targets set by brands for your accounts across footwear, apparel, accessories, and equipment categories
- Plan and manage sales strategies for your key accounts and sell-ins
- Regularly present on new ranges and visit accounts within your area
- Lead the sales reports on all of your accounts and deliver regular sales updates
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process your portfolio
- Analyse market trends and provide feedback on future ranges
- Develop staff and consumer facing incentives to help generate sales growth and drive brand health
- Attend all sales conferences both on and off-site
You’ll be someone who is
- A current account executive or sales executive
- Ambitious, goal orientated and revenue motivated
- Can prioritise and hustle hard to ensure deadlines are always met
- Has strong customer orientation and curiosity
- Can comfortably present to groups
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Can think creatively, challenge and solve problems
- A self starter and team player
- Follows up, makes sure timelines are met, on budget and no details (however small) are missed
- Legendary and FUN to be around!
More about you
You’re a lover of all things fashion, surf, skate, and sneaker culture. You’re customer obsessed, you’re always thinking about creating opportunities and adding lifetime value for your key accounts.
- Flexible work environment
- You’ll be joining an outgoing, hard hitting and high performing team
- Genuine personal growth and career development
- Access to clothing allowances within the extended brand mix of the Easey St family
- Free car parking on site
- Awesome social work events
Note: Only Melbourne residents will be considered due to the nature of the role and on-site client visits.
If this sounds like you and this is the dream role you’ve been hanging out for, then let’s do this!
Please include a cover letter that covers the following:
- How you think you would fit into the Easey St. community and culture
- What’s your best party trick?
Cutoff Date is 13 June.