THE ICONIC is looking for a Head of Brand Experiences who is ready for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: the chance to build a newly formed Brand Experience team for one of Australia’s most exciting and fastest growing businesses.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone who knows how to create rad experiences, someone who is daring and pushes boundaries all the whilst being rooted in the intersection of fashion, retail, tech and culture.
Specifically you are / have:
- 10+ years’ experience in a Brand leadership role covering the physical and digital worlds
- Proven brand background across Events, Experiential, Digital Activations, Brand Communications
- An enthusiastic attitude and a genuine love of our brand
- An ability to multi-task, problem solve, and collaborate
- A bold sense of confidence and trust in yourself
- Enjoy a fast pace, constant change and feel comfortable in a ‘test and learn’ environment
- Fashion aesthetics, curiosity, progressive thinking, and working with creatives come natural to you
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
As Head of Brand Experiences you are in charge of a newly built team at THE ICONIC, which you will be guiding and coaching. You will be the first point of contact for Brand Experiences across the business. You will ensure all experiences are rooted in our brand book, drive shareable and earned media, while showcasing THE ICONIC brand’s position as a company that helps liberating its customers. You will be the champion of excitement for the brand to facilitate deeper emotional connections with our customers and greater brand affinity.
Specifically you will:
- Lead, oversee and further build a team of eager and experienced marketeers in their field
- Strategize meaningful experiences, delivering proof of our brand’s promise, benefits and services
- Facilitate the teams creation of experiential stunts, events, online and offline consumer interactions
- Closely collaborate day2day with the following teams:
- Creative Content & Social team
- PR & Influencer Marketing
- Marketing Innovation Product Team (Tech)
- Commercial Marketing (Partnerships)
- Customer Marketing (Channels)
- Coach and support all team members in their performance and career development
- Developing and measuring a set of KPI’s, capturing short and long term effects of our experiences
- Lead brand media buying across both offline traditional media and online media
WHAT’S ON OFFER
With us, you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant environment, combining both our start-up mentality and yet professional operations in our office in the heart of Sydney.
In flexible structures, flat hierarchies and with motivated colleagues, there is a great potential for playing a key role at THE ICONIC, where we turn shopping into a seamless and inspiring experience, to inspire and liberate our customers. We enable this by being true to our customers, channeling boundless technical innovations, building limitless product ranges with leading Domestic and International Brands and personalised inspiration, partnering and hosting a local customer service and in-house creative teams.
WHO WE ARE
THE ICONIC is a unique business with so many equally important facets from fashion to tech to our start-up heritage and culture. This is NOT just a production or eComm leadership role. This position requires a broad amount of expertise. The right candidate will have extensive experience moving between production, creative, and operations remits effortlessly.
Reporting to THE ICONIC’s Chief Marketing Officer, this role sits within the Marketing & Production area. You will work directly with all key creative, marketing, category management and production stakeholders to lead THE ICONIC’s brand experience output.
At THE ICONIC we live and breathe our values every day. They are the core principles that guide us, connect us and strengthen the relationships we have with our amazing customers, partners and brands. The values we live by also demonstrate the passion and care we have for both the employee and customer experience.
- “We Dream Big” – you will have a vision for how we can build a cult brand, amplified by online and offline brand experiences Australia and New Zealand will talk about.
- “We Are True to our Customers” – you will be inherently passionate about customer impact, both external and internal customers, and will constantly challenge yourself and the team to create more customer excitement and stickiness
- “We Get Things Done” – you do not want to work in a cumbersome organisation, you want to work in an agile high-growth company. You lead with the right balance of planning and pragmatism.
- “We Are Stronger Together” – you are an experienced and capable leader. You will galvanise your peers and inspire the broader organisation towards your vision.